Monday, April 23, 2007

missing you

I miss Spain. I miss everything about it. Mostly because I had such a great time roaming the streets of Barcelona, and seeing all of the differnet people on Las Rambalas. I will post some great pictures soon and include commentary when my life slows down a little bit here at university. Graduation here I come!

In the meantime, enjoy this little picture to start off my advanture when i recount it later on this week:This is a picture of Christphor Columbus pointing to the "new world" which opened up many opportunites for Spain. Too bad he was trying to find India. But they are very proud of thier cultural hertiate in Spain. Columbus is included in this...There is a roundabout surrounding his towering statue leads the way to the heart of the city: Las Rambalas
(please note that this picture was auctally taken 3 years ago and not on my recent trip)

No comments: