Monday, March 26, 2007

Espana

so i'm am finally here.

too bad i feel so gross. my body is basically like "WHAT? NO SLEEP? WHAT DRINKS? WHAT TOBACCO?"

the last two nights have been very very intresting. I have yet to bring a camera (stupid me!) to document what happened.

bascially, I landed in Zurich and took off again to Barcelona. There I took the REFE (train) to the city center then to line 5 where my friend lived. We met at the metro stop. she lives really close to it. it wasn't soo bad.

I came, then I quickly changed as for we were meeting people for tapas at 10:00pm. we were a bit late.

the tapas we had were excellent. I some some of a fien'ds friends. they were catalan, and they ordered catalan food. mainly seafood. it was great, and intresting..it was also very very fishy tasting...and intrestingly enough, i eat seafood all of the time..and i thought that it was more on the fishy side..

at dinner i proceeded to drink wine and sangria. we cracked a joke taht sangria is like the jungle juice of spain. i think it is.

we then headed off to a bar, then a club, Razzamtaz. it was awesome. we danced the night away until 7am..literally.

more to come..but first..sleep.

No comments: