Thursday, February 15, 2007

where have I been so far????

so, the big question is, where I have been? Well, here's this cool visited counteries map that I found online and i took it upon myself to generate a map



create your own visited countries map

Because of the size of the map, I'll list the places that I have been to (I will include cities, just to be more specific because just because you have visited one city doesn't really repesent the entire country.) [the list may be edited later if I ever figure out where I have really been]

North America
California: all over
MA: Boston and the greater Boston Area, Martha's vineyard
Mystic, CT
New York
Washington, DC
Arizona/ grand canyon
Utah: Salt lake city, bryce canyon
Las Vegas, NV
Grand Teton National Park
Yellowstone National Park
St. Lois, MO

Canada: Toronto, Nigara Falls
Mexico: Dirty old TJ

United Kingdom
Scotland: Skye, Edinbrough
England: Stonehendge, Brighton, London, Bath, Stradfrod Upon Avon, Warwick Castle, Blehimem Castle, Oxford, Cambridge, Windsor
Republic of Ireland: Bunratty, Galway, Irissmore, Sligo, Roundstone

Contiental Europe
France: Paris, Nice, Lyon
Republic of Monoco
Spain: Barcelona, Madrid, Alicante
Italy: Verona, Florence, Vience, Rome, Naples, Milan
Vadican City
Greece: Island of Ageina, Athens, Thessolonki
Sebia: Belgrade
Bulgaria: Sophia
Swizerland: Lucern, Interlocken, Zurich
Germany: Berlin, Munich
Belguim: Brussles
Denmark: Copenhaghan
Sweden: Lund, Helinsoborg
Norway: Oslo
Czech Republic: Prague
Slovenia: Bratslavia
Austira: Vienna
Hungry: Budapest
Slovakia: Ljubljana
Crotia: Zagarab, Pula
Luxenberg: Luxemborg

Aisa
Taiwan: all over.
China: Hong Kong, Shanghani, Bejing, Shunzhen, more to be added later
Japan: Tokyo, Mt. Fuji

No comments: