Thursday, February 22, 2007

Spain!!!!!!!!

On March 23rd, I will be heading for Barcelona. I'm flying Swiss Airways. I have never flown Swiss Airways, i'm pretty psyched..[based on sterotypes] anything swiss has to be good right???

I have been to Barcelona before, but I was alone, and for 2 days and I didn't know where to go. This time, I will have a local to show me around, as one of my friends is studying abroad there for an entire year.
We are also thinking about going to Portugal as well. We shall see how that will work out.

I have a connection in Zurich, which I have already been to, so it won't be a loss cause if I stop there for just a little bit (as in, if I'm here, why don't I explore? type of ordeal)

I am very excited. Now, all I have to do is get through the next few weeks of papers and tests. And job searching.

AAHHHH!!! let the countdown began!

1 comment:

Chobond said...

你的博客太棒了。我一直希望能够去欧洲旅行,欢迎f访问我的博客。
Your blog is fantastic! I've desired to travel to Europe for long.Welcome to my blog.
Sorry for the English.